The Latest from Catherine Finger
Anchored by Death
Available: May 21, 2017
Page Count: 240
A Dead Body, A Cryptic Clue—Will Jo Oliver Solve the Riddle in Time?
Police Chief Jo Oliver needed a little time to herself. But when her escape to Wisconsin turns deadly, she teams up with FBI agent Nick Vitarello, hoping to catch the Bow Tie Killer. Their romantic past and complicated present leads them into uncharted territory as they match wits with a psychopath bent on destroying everything they hold dear.
Available from these Retailers
Praise for Catherine Finger
Reviews are in and people are raving about Jo Oliver!
- Of all the book I’ve read, Jo Oliver is one of my favorite characters. Her down-to-earth, spit-fire personality makes her an exciting character.Randy TrampAmazon Reviewer
- Whether you are new to the Jo Oliver books are not, ANCHORED BY DEATH will be one of those reads that captivates you pretty much from the beginning.Cyrus WebbAmazon Reviewer
- Readers of spicy, dicey mysteries featuring lots of romantic angles and some procedural detective work will enjoy the Jo Oliver series. Lisa J. LickelAmazon Reviewer
- A modern day 10 Little Indians by Agatha Christie, Shattered by Death is a rollercoaster of twists and turns that will lead you to a heart stopping end. Catherine Finger is proving to be an author to note as up and coming.Sandra BrannanAuthor of the Liv Bergen Suspense Series
- Coming from a law enforcement family, I especially enjoyed Shattered by Death. But anyone and everyone would love this intense, suspenseful novel that pulls you in from the very beginning and keeps you enthralled until the last word. I’m so glad this is part of a series. I’m hooked!Kathy Collard MillerSpeaker and author of many books including Never Ever Be the Same
- In Shattered by Death, author Catherine Finger takes us on a page-turning tale that keeps us riveted from beginning to end. With a crisp, clean writing style, Finger has crafted characters that stay with us long after we’ve finished the book. I can’t wait for another release from this stellar author, who has just joined my favorite writers’ list.Kathi MaciasAuthor of more than fifty books, including Golden Scrolls 2011 Novel of the Year, Red Ink
- Shattered Masks captivated me from page one! Finger weaves together a page turning novel that follows Detective Josie's path on a chilling murder mystery where Josie quickly becomes one of the main suspects that jeopardizes her path to adoptive motherhood. As a forensics expert and crime drama writer, I found Finger's investigative details accurate and entertaining! Elegant, intriguing and suspenseful storytelling. Settle in with cup of coffee and enjoy this ride!Jennifer DornbushScreenwriter, speaker, forensics maven, and author: Forensic Speak: How to Write Realistic Crime Dramas
- Catherine Finger's second installment in her Jo Oliver Thriller series once again revolves around Haversport Police Chief Josie. In true keep 'em guessin' style, Catherine makes us wonder who the killer really is while dangling Josie's complicated relationship with FBI guy Nick into the mix. Catherine's finesse in the dance between crime and romance creates strong yet fallible characters.Tracey NielesenWriter, Trombonist, Photographer
- Shattered by Death opens with a bang and leaves the reader satisfied to the exciting end. Along the plot twists and turns, and with perfect pacing, Catherine Finger portrays a strong woman who is both resilient and fragile. Police Chief Josie lives in a man’s world, where she brings a refreshing brand of leadership to the police force. The interplay of touch cop and vulnerable woman, love and terrifying murders, make Josie an especially unforgettable person. Don’t miss this one!Linda HansonReviewer
- Don't sit back and put your feet up expecting to "ease in" to Shattered by Death. Catherine Finger's latest mystery will bring you to your feet in the first few pages and will keep you riveted throughout while leading to its spectacular conclusion.Dave CloughPh.D., retired Superintendent, Partner, SchoolExec Connect
- This skillfully crafted suspense story of a police chief tracking a serial killer will have you on the edge of your seat. Readers will root for Josie as she struggles to do the right thing, not only in her relationships, but as she searches for answers about God. Catherine Finger has crafted a feisty heroine in Chief Josie Oliver as well as a cast of fascinating support characters. Looking forward to Catherine's next book in the series.Patricia BradleyAward winning author of Shadows of the Past
- Move over Kinsey Malone, Josie is in the house! This police chief is not only a local leader, but respected throughout her community of coworkers, friends and good neighbors. She manages to overcome personal challenges while still putting the bad guy behind bars and reconciling her relationship with 'the magnificent being.' Cliffhanger ending makes you want more!Elizabeth Martin StearnsWaukegan Public Library
- As a pastor I rarely see characters in books or on screen who wrestle with God in a way that feels like what I see every day. Cleansed by Death is the rare exception, a world where spirituality is real but not easy, where the tragedies and triumphs of life work together to form a cohesive whole. I recommend it to anyone who has wrestled with God... and loves a good mystery!Gary RicciPastor of New Hope Christian Community Church in Round Lake Heights, IL
- This Glock-toting, heel- wearing, justice-driven heroine in Cleansed by Death had me from the start. Unrelenting action and witty dialogue kept me loving this ride-along, until the very last page. A must-read.Joseph SugarmanChairman of Blublocker Sunglass Corporation